Return and Exchange Policy
Defective parts or parts that do not match the request as described on the invoice may be returned. In the event the item purchased is not defective and matches the request as described on the invoice, a part can be returned under the following conditions:
- Customer has received pre approval from Crabtree Auto management.
- Customer pays for all shipping and handling charges as well as a 20% restocking charge
- Part is returned within 15 days of invoice date with a copy of the original invoice.
- Part must have Crabtree Auto identifying markings on it.
- Part must be returned unused (non installed) and in the same condition (non disassembled or damaged) as when purchased.
The following parts are not returnable: electrical parts, carburetors, fuel inj. parts, body section cuts, special order parts and parts marked on invoice sold as is.
Cores or Exchanges must be returned within 30 days of invoice date as a part for part exchange with shipping prepaid and all fluids drained to receive the core charge refund.